|Beginn||Standort||Hotel / Schiff||Vertragsbedingungen|
||weltweit||4* American Cruise Line||good condition
* valid passport and C1D Visa for the US is required
We are looking for a well-experienced Ass. Beverage Manager (m/f) for a great
4* American Cruise Line with international passengers and great itineraries throughout the world.
You must have at least five years experience as Ass. Beverage Manager or similar in a fast pace 4 or 5 star environments with an international clientele and experience in a multiple outlet beverage operation and previous ship experience. You must have a “hands on” mentality and should be a positive, open minded person.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensures the smooth running of the department on a day-to-day basis
- Improves and maintains sales and profitability and reduces/eliminates guest complaints
- Approves and oversees all bar requisitions, inventories, bar par levels, transfers, cocktail parties, time and locations, cost control, opening/closing bar hours, and working schedules
- Responsible for cost containment through the proper use, handling and maintenance of records, reports, supplies and equipment
- Provides all bar sales and cost reports
- Directs, coaches, supports, supervises and evaluates the performance of all direct reports
- Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of all ships’ bars, lounges, service bars and bar storage areas
You should have good proven management and people skills and be a friendly and stress-resistant crew member, that leads by example.
An exceptional written and oral communication skill is a must and you should be a positive, open minded person. You should have advanced USPH knowledge, computer literate, well organized and must be a team player.
The position requires the ability to motivate, lead and support an international team.
Fluent English is required any additional language would be a plus – also required: excellent computer skills
We look forward to receiving your application via our online-form or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Although we do accept applications by regular mail we regret that we are unable to return your documents.
Our service is completely free charge for you as applicant – there will be no fee at all.