We are looking for a well-experienced and qualified Hotel Store Manager (m/f) for a great
5* American Cruise Line with international passengers and great itineraries throughout the world. This position contributes to the Company’s Mission, values, and strategic priorities by implementing the principles of Aggressive Hospitality in the following areas: Manage all ordering and issuing for the hotel department, Training, coaching, and retaining qualified staff, Leading staff to superior levels of performance, Safe professional and personal practices, and effective business processes.
You main duties will be – but not limited to:
- Inventory and cost control of hotel stores: F&B Stores, Consumable, Durable, Equipment, Linen and Uniform Stores
- Coordinates all orders for food, beverage, sundries and consumables onboard
- Responsible for receiving and storing of hotel stores
- Responsible for the internal distribution of hotel stores
- Responsible for requisition approvals
- Responsible for financial reporting of operating expenses and costs analysis in cooperation with the onboard Finance Officer
- Minimizes operating expenses without negatively affecting product to guest and crew
- Participates in budget preparation as requested by Hotel Director
- Responsible to maintain the company inventory software MMS on board and conduct trainings to all onboard users as needed
- Staff overtime approval and control
- Trains and supervises staff to minimize breakage, loss and damage to equipment
Your will also be in charge of: preparing storing and cruise report, maintaining Food & Beverage manual, overseeing scheduling of staff and assignment of duties, maintaining discipline and ensures that staff/crew are aware of and understands ship’s rules and regulations, active and continuous communication with Hotel Director and other departments, use vacation schedule as productive manpower tool, performing all other duties as requested by supervisor.
You should have excellent communication skills, combined with exceptional written and oral communication skill in an international environment and with various of Nationalities as Crew Members. You should be well organized, have a positive, open minded personality and be stress-resistant at all times.
We are looking for a “true” team player and not just a Hotel Store Manager – combined with great administration and numbers skills! Also the position requires the ability to motivate, lead and support an international team on board, while leading by example.
Fluent English is required, any additional European language – ideally German, French, Italian and/or Spanish – would be a big plus. Also required are outstanding computer skills with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point) and MAPS.
We are looking forward to receive your application with an updated & completed CV,
a recent picture, a cover letter and a couple of your last working certificates, recommendations, appraisals and evaluations – if available already, you can also already forward us a colored copy of your passport, C1D and/or B1/B2 Visa, STCW, Seamen book and Yellow Fever Vaccination too, but this is not mandatory – by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or through our online form at this web side.
Although we do accept applications by regular mail we regret that we are unable to return your documents.
Our service is completely free charge for you as applicant – there will be no fee at all.
good conditions. 2-Stripe Officer position, single cabin, 4on/2 off
* valid passport, STCW; Medical and C1D Visa for the US is required