Skills & Education:
We are looking for an excellent Future Cruise Sales Manager for a 5* European Cruise Line.
You are responsible for selling future Cruises and related shore side products and services to guests on board. Candidates must have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience in consumer sales. Previous ship experience is preferred but not essential.
Your key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale and exercise upsell opportunities throughout the life of the on board guest relationship
- Assist with providing guests with details on future itineraries for all ships within the fleet (take personal ownership of all guest requests, inquiries and ensure the highest quality service in in accordance with our standards)
- Ensure accuracy in quoting guests on future cruise bookings, ensure collection of relevant payments (deposit or final by means of credit card), ensure accurate invoices are issued to guests for their future bookings
- Maintain accurate records of on board guests, utilizing company-supported technology tools and processes
- Meet and greet on embark/debark
- Produce end of voyage sales reports reflecting all booked revenue also explaining the rationales behind the performances of the specific voyage
Fluent English is required – any additional language would be an advantage. Proven experience in sales activities in the travel or hospitality industry or other industries with complex /sophisticated products (e.g.: luxury industries), excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with clients and prospects and strong leadership, management and organizational skills are assumed.
We look forward to receiving your application via our online-form or by e-mail to email@example.com .
Although we do accept applications by regular mail we regret that we are unable to return your documents.
Our service is completely free charge for you as applicant – there will be no fee at all.
Very good basic salary, excellent earning opportunities on top due to very good commissions
Single Cabin / Officer Status on board / Travel to and from the ship is fully paid
Contract approx. 4on/2off – payment only when on board STCW and C1/D visa required
In October or to be discussed
Wir suchen aktuell neues Personal für eine exklusive
5*****+ Hochsee-Reederei auf tollen Routen weltweit
und mit vorwiegend Deutschen Gästen…
…kurz gesagt – wir suchen DICH!
Nutze jetzt die exkluive Möglichkeit Dich bei einer der besten Hochsee-Reedereien in Deutschland
persönlich vorzustellen und zu präsentieren – wie das machst?!? Über uns…
Die Recruiting Days August 2017 sind:
* 29.08.2017 in Hamburg * 30.08.2017 in Düsseldorf *
Info: weitere Termine für später im Jahr sind bereits in der Planung!
Aktuell suchen wir (m/w) folgende Positionen:
* Exec. Housekeeper, Ass. Housekeeper
* Commis, Demi, Chef de Partie
* Barkeeper, Bar Steward
* Ass. Sommelier, Wein Steward
* Commis de Rang
* Chef de Rang
Du bist engagiert, motiviert, fachlich versiert und
arbeitest gerne in einem harmonischen Team?!?
Dann bewirb´ Dich JETZT!!!
Beginn per sofort oder nach Vereinbarung
Vollständige Bewerbungen bitte per E-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org unter dem
Stichwort „Luxus“ oder ruft gleich an unter:
+49 (0)471 – 9268 9730 – ich freue mich auf DICH!
Karina und das Team von Connect
www.connectjobs.de oder www.careerjoblounge.de
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Financial Officer is overall responsible for the entire ship financial operation, including revenue and cost management, as well as guests and crew administration. Responsible to implement and enforce all necessary actions to ensure the Product is delivered smoothly and flawlessly, in line with budget and targets
- Responsible for Revenue and cost control and adherence to set budgets
- Control of ship financial operation, reporting and statistics and internal auditing as required, including accounting, payroll and cruise closing
- Conducts on a weekly basis a Revenue and Cost Management meeting with all department heads and concessionaires to create, implement and maintain new ideas for generating revenue in accordance with Standard Operation Procedures.
- Manage ship’s funds and cash availability.
- Perform cruise closing and auditing of all cash floats once per week.
- Receive weekly inventory reports from all sources in the Hotel Department, ensuring that supplies are sufficient but not excessive.
- Responsible for the proper submission of Cruise End financial reports.
- Oversee clearance of the vessel and embarkation in cooperation with Hotel Purser
- Supervision of Guest Service / Front Desk operation.
- Plan all Shop/Concessionaire’s events with Department Heads.
- Control sale of shore excursions and tour dispatches.
- Oversee all onboard guest materials, ensuring timely printing and delivery of all printed matters by Purser’s department.
- To be familiar with the legal aspects of Crew employment, Health and Safety at work, the company’s SMS and Environmental Policies and all other company directives governing the administration of Crew and Port Operations.
- Diploma from international recognized hotel school or university.
•Min. 5 years Chief Purser or Food & Beverage Manager on 5-star ship.
•Financial background and Exposure to Budgeting and financial analysis.•
Completed appropriate HR training, craft training or equivalent.
•Excellent English skills in both writing and speech
- Excellent management, organizational and communication skills
- Flexibility and stress resistance, team player, commitment, positivepersonality, professional appearance
Very good conditions, very attractive salary paid in USD.
Single cabin – 4 month on / 2 month off