|Beginn||Standort||Hotel / Schiff||Vertragsbedingungen|
or to be negotiated
|Worldwide||5* European Cruise Line||Excellent Conditions – paid in USD
* Contract length 4 months on 2 off
* Single cabin
* Valid STCW 95, C1/D Visa and Passport is required
Skills & Education:
We are looking for an excellent and well experienced Shore Ex. Manager (m/f) for a 5* European Cruise Line with international passengers and great itineraries throughout the world.
Purpose of position:
Shore Excursions Manager is responsible for presentation, promotion, supervision and arrangement of the shore excursions offered in the various ports of calls and onboard the vessel. Shorex Manager is to ensure that guests receive efficient and courteous assistance on all tours and is responsible for the Shorex Team onboard.
- To play an active part in the Emergency Response Organization and to look for improvement in all matters relating to safety of the guest, crew and vessel
- Liaising with local suppliers (reconfirmation of reservations, buses, guides…)
- Coordination of all excursions including audio equipment
- Instructing and briefing local guides prior to shore-excursion and ship escorts
- Managing and Coaching the onboard Shorex Team in their duties andresponsibilities
- Organization of disembarkation and embarkation
- Ensure smooth dispatch and operation of all shore excursions
- Shuttle bus operation were applicable (organization, booking, control)
- Has in depth knowledge of the product, destinations & procedures
- Has the skills to deal with difficult passengers and/or situations with grace, professionalism and rational thinking and to present/conduct solutions
- Hosting/Dining with guests
- Other duties as directed by Senior Management
- Supervises his/her team and coaches them on all duties, monitors their quality of work and evaluates them
- Supervises sales of the excursion office and takes proactive action to promote shore excursions (gives Port Talks, Promotions, Sales) and is responsible for meeting revenue targets
- Monitors quality of our standards and the shorex operation, reports any deviation from our standards
- Manages a team of 4 to 7 people
Supervisor: onboard Cruise Director, Shoreside Launch Shorex Manager, Land Operations Manager
Gives instructions to: Ass. Shore Ex. Manager, Shorex Staff
Receives instructions from: Cruise Director, Hotel Manager, Land Operations Manager, Launch Shorex Manager
Min. 3 years professional experience in a management position
- Firsthand knowledge of our ports of call / experience on an ocean ship is essential
- Firsthand experience of ILO 180 and MLC requirements is essential
- Excellent English skills, other languages are an asset
- Service oriented and guest focused
- Must work independently, good computer knowledge
- Excellent management, organizational and communication skills
- Positive personality, friendly and neat appearance
- Stress resistance, flexibility, team player
We look forward to receiving your application via our online-form or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Although we do accept applications by regular mail we regret that we are unable to return your documents.
Our service is completely free charge for you as applicant – there will be no fee at all.