|Beginn||Standort||Hotel / Schiff||Vertragsbedingungen|
|Ab sofort||worldwide||5*+ European Cruise Line (Yacht Style)||good conditions with a contract length of approx. 4 months on, 2 month off,
sharing a cabin with a fellow crew-member
* valid STCW (Basic Safety Training etc.), a valid Passport and the C1/D Visa for the US is required
Skills & Education:
We are looking for a experienced, creative and motivated Demi-Chef de Partie (m/f) for a 5*+ European Cruise Line (Yacht Style) with mainly English speaking passengers and great itineraries throughout the world.
The ideal candidate must have a finished apprenticeship as Chef or equivalent and at least 2 years working experience in a high-profile 5***** hotel/restaurant and an extensive knowledge in “Haute Cuisine” – ideally within a Gault Millau and/or Michelin Star environment.
- Based on assigned station, understand the items required in each day’s menu including the standard recipe and presentation.
- Assist in food preparation for or at the Topside Restaurant, room service, tea time and cocktail buffets as directed by the Executive Chef / Sous Chef.
- Ensure that your workstation is orderly and up to USPH standards. Assist in the general cleaning of your station and galley equipment as directed by the Sous Chef.
- Assist the Executive Chef / Sous Chef in storing food provisions.
- Perform other galley-related duties as within your skills as directed by the Executive Chef / Sous Chef.
- Ensure good management of raw materials and keeping waste to an absolute minimum.
You should be a strong team player, you love to work in a fast pace galley and in an international environment with several different Nationalities. You should possess high social competence and also good organizational skills – you must have a well-groomed appearance at all times, be stress-resistant and be a good listener.
Fluent English is a “must have” – any additional European language would be considered a plus, you should also have some knowledge on the administration side of the job, along with computer skills.
We look forward to receiving your application via our online-form or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Although we do accept applications by regular mail we regret that we are unable to return your documents.
Our service is completely free charge for you as applicant – there will be no fee at all.