|Beginn||Standort||Hotel / Schiff||Vertragsbedingungen|
||Worldwide||5* European Cruise Line||Excellent Conditions – paid in USD
* Contract length 6 months on 2 off
* Single cabin
* Valid STCW 95, C1/D Visa and Passport is required
Skills & Education:
We are looking for an excellent and well experienced Ass. Shore Ex. Manager (m/f) for a 5* European Cruise Line with international passengers and great itineraries throughout the world.
Purpose of position:
You ensure fullest guest satisfaction, assist with coordination of all shore-excursion activities, drive shorex revenue generation and compliance with the product book and all included programs and services. Assists the Shorex Manager in all matters.
To play an active part in the Emergency Response Organization and to look for continual improvement in all matters relating to safety of the guest, crew and vessel
- Coordination of on shorex revenue activities to ensure maximum income
- Managing the sales and reconciliation of shorex bookings
- Managing the administration and clearing of shorex wait-lists
- Facilitating and assisting guests with onboard shorex bookings
- Handling of private guest excursions
- Shorex complaint management
- Coordination of all excursions including audio equipment
- Liaising with local suppliers (reconfirmation of reservations, buses, guides…)
- Coordinating and ensuring smooth disembarkation procedures
- Oversees Shorex Staff in coordination with Shorex Manager
- Dispatching shore excursions / overseeing tender procedure
- Socializing with guests when time permitting
- Proactive approach for problem solving
- During the course of the contract Shorex Manager can request to perform Port Talks or Bridge Tours in training in order to be considered for promotion
- Maintains updated and accurate filing system for reference
- Performs all other duties as requested by supervisor or as listed in SOP
- In charge of the Guest Services Desk and their activities
- Delegates duties to the team when needed
- Allocation and procedures for tour escorts
- Private arrangements
- Min. 2 years professional experience in a sea-going position
- Firsthand knowledge of our ports of call / previous experience on an ocean ship
- Excellent English skills, other languages are an asset
- Service oriented and guest focused
- Must work independently, good computer knowledge
- Excellent management, organizational and communication skills
- Positive personality, friendly and neat appearance
- Stress resistance, flexibility, team player
We look forward to receiving your application via our online-form or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although we do accept applications by regular mail we regret that we are unable to return your documents.
Our service is completely free charge for you as applicant – there will be no fee at all.