We are looking for a well-experienced Fleet Exec. Chef (m/f) for a well-known 5* American Cruise Line with mainly English speaking passengers and with great itineraries throughout the world.
The position is responsible for the smooth and efficient operation of the overall Galley Operation and other food service outlets throughout the ship towards the goal of achieving total guest satisfaction following company policies.
This role involves traveling between the assigned 4 ships throughout the fleet and you will be working in direct contact with the Head Office.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Oversees service stations to all Galley personnel based on their performance, attitude and ability without any form of discrimination.
- Directing, coaching, supporting, supervising and evaluating the performance of the team, which includes management to ensure efficient food operation
- Identifies potential expense reductions through cost control. Analysis operational problems and establishes controls. Reviews timesheets and forwards to the Fleet Food & Beverage Director for approval.
- Prepare a variety of reports and letters utilizing personal computer system and equipment.
- Ensures that all Galley staff is trained and performs their duties according to the United States Public Health rules and regulations and all general hygiene standards and procedures.
- Being part of planning, organization and executing special projects
Candidates must have ship experience in a similar position be well experienced with US and other English speaking passengers from all nationality and must have an excellent knowledge in this field,
You should have a well-groomed appearance, good proven management and strong administration skills. You need to be stress-resistant and have exceptional communication skills. You must have extensive Galley and USPH knowledge, be well organized and must be a team player, with great leader skills.
The position requires the ability to motivate, lead and support an international team.
Fluent English (ideally English mother tongue) is required any additional language would be a plus – also required: very good computer skills.
We look forward to receiving your application via our online-form or by e-mail to email@example.com. Although we do accept applications by regular mail we regret that we are unable to return your documents.
Our service is completely free charge for you as applicant – there will be no fee at all.
good conditions – with room for increase, if targets are reached, turns are
approx. 4 on/2 off
* valid passport, C1D Visa for the US, STCW and Medical required
Asap or to be negotiated