8. Cruise Jobs und Hotel Career Lounge
Donnerstag, den 09. Februar 2017 09:00-16:00 Uhr in Hamburg
Anmeldung und kostenloses Ticket unter www.careerjoblounge.de
Was für Stellen werden angeboten?
Hotel * F&B * Küche, inkl. Patisserie und Bäcker * Restaurant * Bar * Front- und Back Office * Gästebetreuung * SPA und Wellness, inkl. Kosmetikerin, Massage Therapeutinnen, Nagel Design, Friseur, Personal Trainer, Akupunkteur und Medi Spa Arzt * Controlling * Housekeeping * Animation/ Kinder Betreuung, Sport, allgemeine Animation * Shops/Boutiquen * Nautisch – und technisches Personal * Fotografen * Ausflugsabteilung/Reiseleitung * Entertainment & Cruise Staff * Medizinisches Personal & Ärzte * IT Spezialisten * Human Resources Mitarbeiter * Training & Development * Pianisten und Sänger * Schneider, Floristen und Dekorateure * Casino * Licht- & Tontechniker * Handwerker * Die Hotels bieten Ausbildungsplätze und duale Studienplätze an. Und einiges mehr…
Wieviele Jobs vor Ort angeboten werden?
Soviele, das wir sie nicht mehr zählen können – es lohnt sich also für Euch dabei zu sein!
Persönlich, direkt und für Bewerber kostenlos!
Der Ablauf der Gespräche bei den Recruiting Events ist immer von Aussteller zu Aussteller unterschiedlich: einige werden Euren Lebenslauf mitnehmen, einige bitten Euch sich nach diesem Event online bei denen direkt zu registrieren bzw. die Bewerbungsunterlagen per E-Mail zu senden, einige werden Euch zu einem speziellen Assessment Center bzw. Bewerbertag einladen, einige werden direkt absagen oder auch ein konkretes Angebot machen – oder, oder, oder…die Möglichkeiten sind so vielfältig, wie die Aussteller und Bewerber!
Also sei dabei und sichere Dir Deinen nächsten Traumjob!
Skills & Education:
We are looking for a highly qualified Corporate Exec. Chef (m/f) with previous experience as Corporate Exec. Chef or similar in the cruise industry.
Previous ship experience is essential.
The ideal candidate (m/f) needs to have an extensive Galley-Background, including menu planning – with great additional skills in the HR-Dep., Purchasing, Controlling, Budgeting and the whole Administration side that comes along with this position.
The candidate (m/f) must have strong leadership skills, combined with a great social competence and very good communication skills. Leading by example, being focused, with an eye for details – while keeping the targets and company standards in mind, comes naturally to you.
The main role will be to travel between the vessels and to train and support all Chefs in regards to recipes, standard operating procedures, culinary training and all culinary program initiatives.
We are expecting advanced culinary skills, with an outgoing personality and the ability to interact with different cultures. You should be flexible, stress-resistant, and must be very hands on.
You must be familiar with the main computer programs and preferably your
mother tongue is English.
We look forward to receiving your application via our online-form or by e‑mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Although we do accept applications by regular mail we regret that we are unable to return your documents.
Our service is completely free charge for you as applicant – there will be no fee at all.
Competitive conditions, package to be discussed
This position requires a movement and permanent living in Miami/USA
As soon as possible or to be negotiated
F&B CONTROLLER (m/f) – Cruise Company Warehouse,
located in Bremerhaven/D – Per January 2017
The F&B Controller is accountable for overseeing shipping and handling of ordered goods by our major F&B vendors, to include ensuring completeness and quality of the products being shipped, reporting deviations from placed orders and creating and processing of accounting records.
The F&B Controller will implement and manage a set of controls designed to mitigate risk of sub-par quality products and inaccurate reporting to enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results, and ensure that major vendors are compensated timely and accurately.
The F&B Controller active communicates and reports directly to the Manager Logistics and F&B Controlling in Switzerland.
The position is based primarily in a warehouse environment in Bremerhaven in Germany and involves also up to 20% travel
- Define Delivery Schedules and coordinate delivers with vendors.
- Generate Purchase Orders based on ship requisition requests and manage adjustments (quantities and quality) in adherence to budget guidelines and Inventory in liaison with onboard Management.
- Ensure all deliveries are cross checked before shipping against Purchase orders and Purchase Requisitions.
- Check quality of products before shipped from vendor’s warehouse.
- Oversee the transport/logistics operation, and identify potential risks. Help mitigate adjustments in case of deviations to ship sailing schedules.
- Monitor that ship ordering volumes and warehouse stock levels are in-line with forecasts and budgets, and report significant issues to management.
- Ensure all proper documentation is in place to support the company’s financial accounting process.
- Evaluate ships feedback in Liaison with Purchasing & Culinary Department and implement new products and product improvements.
- Work closely with the Manager Logistics & F&B Controlling, as well as the vendors to implement initiatives, processes and procedures to improve day to day supply chain management operations.
- Skills/Personality – Open minded and flexible with interpersonal skills
- “can-do” attitude with tenacity to find out information as well as tactful, diplomatic approach
- Proactive, self-starter willing to do what is needed to complete a task
- Able to work within an environment of rapid change (change Management)
- Must have analytical skills to analyse data and produce meaningful reports.
- Graduate education within the F&B industry preferably bachelor`s degree in hotel management, accounting or business administration or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2-5 years of relevant job experience
- Excellent English and German skills, (written & verbal)
- Advanced IT Skills (MS Office, strong Excel skills, MXP would be perfect)
- Familiar with using purchase ordering or warehouse management systems
- Ability to effectively challenge and influence Operations to ensure adequate cost control and Purchasing practices
- Must be willing to be available on-call during unusual business hours in unusual circumstances
- Will be expected to travel as needed
- Hold a valid driver’s license (category B)
- Periodic weekend or evening work is expected
Please note that this position is based at the warehouse of one of our main suppliers and would require the applicant to live in the nearby area.
A relocation package or family allowance is not considered for this position / package
As soon as possible / January 2017 prefered