Skills & Education:
We are looking for an excellent Future Cruise Sales Manager for a 5* European Cruise Line.
You are responsible for selling future Cruises and related shore side products and services to guests on board. Candidates must have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience in consumer sales. Previous ship experience is preferred but not essential.
Your key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale and exercise upsell opportunities throughout the life of the on board guest relationship
- Assist with providing guests with details on future itineraries for all ships within the fleet (take personal ownership of all guest requests, inquiries and ensure the highest quality service in in accordance with our standards)
- Ensure accuracy in quoting guests on future cruise bookings, ensure collection of relevant payments (deposit or final by means of credit card), ensure accurate invoices are issued to guests for their future bookings
- Maintain accurate records of on board guests, utilizing company-supported technology tools and processes
- Meet and greet on embark/debark
- Produce end of voyage sales reports reflecting all booked revenue also explaining the rationales behind the performances of the specific voyage
Fluent English is required – any additional language would be an advantage. Proven experience in sales activities in the travel or hospitality industry or other industries with complex /sophisticated products (e.g.: luxury industries), excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with clients and prospects and strong leadership, management and organizational skills are assumed.
We look forward to receiving your application via our online-form or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Although we do accept applications by regular mail we regret that we are unable to return your documents.
Our service is completely free charge for you as applicant – there will be no fee at all.
Very good basic salary, excellent earning opportunities on top due to very good commissions
Single Cabin / Officer Status on board / Travel to and from the ship is fully paid
Contract approx. 4on/2off – payment only when on board STCW and C1/D visa required
In October or to be discussed